Michelle's Place

Sunday, September 10, 2006





So as I doing my blogs, I noticed I didn't have a single pic of MarleeRae on my blog. The pic with the boys is her 2nd birthday, the one of me and her was just random-she's about 18 months there. I think we look ALOT alike, and the cute one of her on the stairs (in Old Town) was taken last month (August). Her personality: fiesty, sweet, headstrong, silly, loving, goofy, bossy. With 2 older brothers, she definitely holds her own. Up until a few months ago she would only play with the boys and their toys. But now she loves to take care of her dolls and the babies at my work in the childcare. She says "hi" to EVERYONE, even when are driving in the car and they can't hear her: "hi","HI", "HI!" "HI!!!!" We call her our little chubber. She has brought so much joy in our lives.... and drama; she screams even if you just look at her. Girls are so emotional.ha!

3 Comments:

Blogger Silly Teacher said...

Hey, nice blog! How funny we have the same background page. I love blogging and will put you on my links. Marley sounds just like Rachel. The spunk factor!

6:29 AM  
Blogger Silly Teacher said...

Oops! I mean MarleeRae. She is a cutie and the boys are so handsome! I'm excited to see your new place as well!

12:30 PM  
Blogger KASEY said...

MarleeRae is so big now! I still imagine her as a baby but she's not anymore, is she? She definitely looks a lot like you!

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home