Michelle's Place

Wednesday, September 20, 2006


Just this last weekend (Sept.14-16th) me and my friend Misty went to Phoenix, Arizona for a Scrapbooking Convention. I absolutely had the best time I have had in LONG time. The drive: 7 hours. What did we talk about for 7 hours? Hmmmmm, well let me think......anything and everything! It has been so long since we last hung out without kids interrupting a million times. It was nice to get to do the things I love, and release, and relax doing. And learning more about myself too. I think I want to get a degree in Design. This is one of the projects I made. Kathryn Brooks (from Deluxe Cuts) taught this class. We just used paper to cover a simple and CHEAP composition book that you buy at Walmart or wherever. I enjoyed this class immensely. I learned so much! We plan on going to next year.

4 Comments:

Blogger Silly Teacher said...

Did you make that? That is so cute. I'm sure it would make great gifts? A degree in design sounds right up your alley.

7:15 AM  
Blogger Silly Teacher said...

By the way, in case you didn't pick it up...christmas is coming! Hint Hint!

7:16 AM  
Blogger KASEY said...

I'm so happy that you got to go to that convention! It must have been wonderful for you to get away and have that experience. You are so talented with what you do, I think a design degree would be right up your alley! What would your ideal job be with a degree like that?

9:54 AM  
Blogger Silly Teacher said...

Hey Mitchell, If you have the llegue seal of approval (look at the usual suspects and find your name there) you need to write!!!! :) We had fun with you guys over!

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home