Michelle's Place

Sunday, October 08, 2006

We don't have satellite television or cable. Instead, you'll see me either singing (I should say trying to) or dancing while I listen to our satellite radio. The radio on the left is my favorite because you can use it in your car, at home, or like walkman, MP3 player, or an IPOD-what ever you want to call it. I love it in particular because it makes my workouts much more enjoyable or I listen to it while I am cleaning around the house, or cooking/baking. The radio on the right is strickly for the car or home (it has to be hooked to wires in order for it work). It has every kind of music you can think of: decades-40's-90's, latin, punk, relaxation, dance, country, rap, talk radio, alternative, kids (which is very entertaining. I didn't know there were so many songs & bands), christian, country, jazz, classical.....EVERYTHING! Alot of the time I'll hear songs that I haven't heard for probably 10 years and the best thing of all NO COMMERCIALS!!!!!!! Of course there is a monthly fee, it is very minimal and worth it. I love music of all kinds.

5 Comments:

Blogger KASEY said...

Cool tunes!

7:55 PM  
Blogger Silly Teacher said...

I was reading the Alibi the other day. It was the best of restaurants of Albuquerque edition and one of the categories was Most Highly anticipating opening and on the list is......In N Out Burgers. So apparently, they're coming here!!! I just don't know when

12:22 PM  
Blogger michelle said...

No way!mmmmmm, now I am hungry. That's awesome,I can't wait. We'll have to go together?

9:46 PM  
Blogger Silly Teacher said...

oh yes!

8:53 AM  
Blogger michelle said...

It's a date!

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home