Michelle's Place

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Niagra falls

Kasey, this is for you. This is the most recent picture of MarleeRae. I took it 8 days ago. She loves brushing her teeth and washing her hands. One day I was in the office and I kept hearing the water in the bathroom turn on and off, didn't think much of it. So I went back to my scrapbooking. Then I heard the water continually running. I thought I might see what she was up to. She put the plug down and the water was flowing over the counter top. All I could do was just smile. I mean hey, she likes to be clean.

2 Comments:

Blogger Silly Teacher said...

Cute Outfit!!

4:28 PM  
Blogger KASEY said...

My gosh she is so big now! It cracks me up that she's just as fiesty as the boys. So much for having a sweet little quiet girl! Maybe she will mellow with age. Amanda was bit challenging when she was little but she is easy as pie now!

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home