Michelle's Place

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

HEAVEN SENT

Okay, so I have been ranting and raving about a cookbook that my friend Kylie recommended. It's calle FIX IT AND FORGET IT. At first I was very skeptical of crockpot meals, because in the past I tried them, several, but not a single one was good. I think we have made about 30+ and don't like 5 of the recipes we've tried. The best thing of all is that my kids like them. So I am going to start sharing them with everyone and you can tell me what you think. NOTE: It takes less time to cook if you are using a shallow, oval crockpot than it does the deep, circle crockpots. About half the time.

SWEET AROMA CHICKEN
1/2 cup coconut milk
1/2 cup water
8 chix thighs, skinned (I used breasts)
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 Tbsp. ground cloves
2 garlic cloves

1. combine coconut milk and water. Pour into greased slow cooker.
2. Add ramining ingredients in order listed.
3. cover. cook on low 5-6 hours.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lacey said...

I love it! Now I've got the recipe too! Thanks Michelle!

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home